Monday, January 24, 2011

5 months old & so much more!!!!

Wow! I guess I need to add blogging more often to my list of resolutions;) As usual, life gets in the way! Excuse me while I update my baby book;)


Bryson is 5 months old...it's been a week that's he's been 5 months and I still can't believe it! When they say "time flies" they're not kidding...my precious angel is growing like crazy! At 5 months he is:


*Working on cutting his SECOND tooth!
*Getting up on his hands and knees for a few seconds at a time...dying to crawl!
*Eating rice cereal, formula, AND organic jarred fruits and veggies everyday!
*"Talking" constantly to anyone and everyone who will listen (sometimes, I hear him "talking" to his paci)
*Incredibly alert and aware...grabs for EVERYTHING in sight...including the dog (Sorry Max...this too shall pass buddy;)
*Sitting up all by himself!
*Getting better at independent play and napping during the day (Thank you Lord!)


This is Bryson's "official" 5 month picture:




Here are some of my favorite pictures of our baby boy from the past month:


First time going to church! Did great in the nursery:)

Best $15 my Mom ever spent (her words:)

LOVES to eat! Praise God:)

Getting SO big....*tear*
~As for Kevin and I...life is rolling along! For myself, I can say I am really working hard to strengthen my relationship with God. I am doing daily devotionals and spending two days a week at church-I am trying to surround myself with other Christians and it's been a really positive change in my life. I was raised Southern Baptist and have never "strayed" from my faith, but the chaos of my life had made it hard for me to be consistent with going to church and being involved. I am bound and determined to stop making excuses...this has to be the first priority for me. I want my family to grow up in church and I am so glad we have found a home in our church:) Please pray for my journey<3



No comments:

Post a Comment