I can't believe another month has passed. Where does the time go?!?
Bryson, you're such a beautiful and joyous baby...I tear up just thinking about how much I love you<3
At 8 months old you are:
* Eating 3 square meals a day, with snacks and bottles thrown in the mix.
* Sleeping 12 hours per night (I know, I know...everyone hates me)
* Taking 2 short, but solid naps a day...yay for finally having consistency in this)
* Clapping and saying "YAY" at the same time!
* Giving "high fives" to anyone that asks:)
* Crawling like a madman around the house...especially fast if it involves chasing the dog:)
* Looking at and trying to play with said dog...and I could swear you're trying to say "woof woof" when you see him!
* You say Dada, Mama, and Baba (not sure if you're trying to say bye-bye or bottle)...you chatter a LOT! Can't wait to hear all those stories:-)
* Still hanging out with your 2 bottom teeth....but for the past week, the teething symptoms are definitely back. Looks like maybe another bottom tooth!
* You absolutely LOVE drinking from a straw and that makes Mommy SO happy:)
* You are intrigued by other kids (of all ages) but don't make much attempt to "play" with them. You're more interested in ripping peoples hair and face off;)
* You love your toys, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and showing us exactly what you want. Very sure of yourself for 8 months. I'm happy you're a confident, happy, loving baby! Can't wait to see how much you grow in another month:) You are Mommy and Daddy's reason for living<3
****I will post a blog with 8 month pictures tomorrow....heading to bed now!
Happy Easter! Today, and everyday, I am SO thankful for the sacrifice our Lord and Savior made for us<3 I feel blessed each and every day to be loved by Jesus Christ!!
"Christ is risen from the dead, Trampling over death by death, Come awake, come awake, Come and rise up from the grave. O death, where is your sting? O hell, where is your victory? O church, come stand in the light, The glory of God has defeated the night!!" -Matt Maher
No comments:
Post a Comment