Wednesday, June 22, 2011

10 months old!!!!

DOUBLE DIGITS! Can't believe I'm even saying that. Wow, your first year of life has flown right by. I guess I always knew it would go by quickly, but it's tough to believe til you have a child of your own:) Baby book time:

At 10 months you are a complete joy:) You are:


*Sleeping 10-11 hours a night.
*Still not a great napper, but night sleep is pretty good so I'm happy!
*Eating everything in sight! We are SO grateful you're a wonderful eater:)
*Repeating most words we say to you:) You're so smart!!!
*Playing independently and quite happily:)
*Waving byebye to yourself and others-SO cute!
*LOVING Mickey Mouse Clubhouse:) It's your absolute favorite and brings a huge smile to your face each time it comes on!
*A swinging baby! You would swing forever if you could and cry when we take you out:(
*A lover! You give kisses & hugs so generously-such a sweet boy:)
*Very photogenic-you smile and ham it up for our cameras-God Bless you...theres always one in your face;)


I can't believe I bought your 1st birthday party kit a couple days ago-I'm sad but overjoyed:) You are a wonderful baby and stiff competition for your future siblings:)


We love you so much angel!



Here are your adorable 10 month pics:









No comments:

Post a Comment