Tuesday, July 26, 2011

11 months!

And a little late as usual:) I can't believe I just typed "11 months"! I don't feel that Bryson's life has sped by with particular speed but this past month definitely has. It is a bittersweet feeling to be planning my sweet baby's first birthday. I can so clearly see myself walking into the hospital to meet him!

Bryson is doing so much these days! You can almost see the intelligence and brain development from the outside:) He is babbling at everyone and everything! Saying a few new words including: cat, moo, fish, tick-tock, & achoo! He is eating everything in sight and loves to try new foods:) He has become suddenly obsessed with fish so we went and bought him 2 fish and a tank. He just sits and watches the fish swim around:) The simple things!

My only complaint is sleep. He has decided he's not really interested in sleeping much. Wakes up at least once a night and is still hit or miss on the naps. It's a bit frustrating for me since I spend all day with him. I NEED A BREAK! Alas, Bryson has different ideas. Hopefully he will get himself sorted out!

He continues to be a precious, intelligent, loving, sweet, and spirited baby! We wouldn't change a thing! We love this little guy more and more each day!

Here are some recent pics!

11 month picture:)

Playing at The Little Gym! 
Playing Peek-a-boo with Mommy!

Visiting Daddy at work!

Playing in the bathtub:)


Bryson and his best friend Levi giving one another a high-five:)

Bryson, Mommy, & Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment