Monday, August 22, 2011

ONE YEAR OLD!!!!

Whew! We made it. Bryson turned a year old on August 18th. He weighs in at 24 lbs, 13 oz and is 30 inches long:) I cannot believe my baby is technically not a baby anymore:( I feel bittersweet about it...on the one hand, I'm really proud of Kevin and I for learning so much and becoming great parents together. Our son is a tribute to the hard work we have put in over this past year. He is super smart, sociable, loving, and sweet. He is also very headstrong and decisive:) I just could not love him more! The number of words he is saying now amazes me:) Apparently our pediatrician was impressed as well. It's so cute to hear real words coming out of his small, adorable mouth! He is pretty good at communicating:)

At one year Bryson is doing the following:

-Still "cruising" but definitely getting closer to being a completely independent walker!
-Eating everything in sight! LOVES any and all food:) I am really proud of how much he loves veggies, fruit, and whole milk:)
-He is completely done with bottles and formula...drinking nothing but whole milk out of sippy's now (easier done than I thought it would be)!
-He now only gets his paci when he is in his crib! YAY!
-He has 8 teeth and is working on his 9th. That's been an intense ride;)
-He is such a sweet baby, always giving us kisses and hugs!
****He now says the following words:
-Happy
-Mama
-Dada
-Papa
-Daisy(my parents dog)
-ROAR(noise the Lion makes)
-WOOF (noise the doggy makes)
-MOOO(noise the cow makes)
-Dwink(when he is thirsty)
-Listen(he wants to hear his music in the car)
-Shoe
-In the car the other day, I was at a stoplight and he said out of nowhere "Come on, Mama"! I kid you not!!!

We are so grateful to God for giving us this beautiful and precious baby! He makes our lives worth living every single day! Can't wait to continue watching him grow:) Here are some ONE YEAR pics!!!! Happy Birthday to our gorgeous baby boy<3

Birthday Party boy...taking a break!

Lunch at the party!

His cake eating outfit:)

Mommy & Bryson:)

Our sweet family<3

the good stuff!


YUM!!!

too cute!!


1 year picture in his chair..loves his stuffed dog:)


Daddy & Bryson at the playplace on his actual birthday!






1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I didn't know you blogged! Love it. And I love Bryson's "cake eating outfit" from his birthday party!!!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete