Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween and a quick update on life...

As usual, I suck at blogging. I find plenty of time to read a lot of other blogs. The problem is most of the time don't feel like I have anything interesting enough to say to write my own post. LOL.

Bryson had so much fun last weekend! We went to The Little Gym Friday night for their annual "Boo Bash"! He had a great time running around like he does every week there.  Saturday night we went to a friends church for Trunk or Treat. It was inside due to rain and wind but was still fun. Monday night we went to our church's Trunk or Treat and it was great! I love our church so much. We are blessed!

Here are some pictures of my adorable lion:

At the Boo Bash:)

Bryson and my mom, Mimi!


Me and my sweet baby:)


In other news, I have lost 10 lbs. I'm working really hard at watching what I eat and also working out. Yes, I joined another gym. Yes, I have actually been going to said gym. Yes, Bryson does remarkably well in the child care room at said gym. Happy campers over here. Pray for my strength and endurance as I continue down this path.

I cannot believe in a little over 2 weeks, our sweet baby will be 15 months old. Don't blink. Seriously. I can't handle how quick this is flying by. He is so smart and so full of personality. He's not gonna make this easy on his future SISTER or brother;) Every single person he comes in contact with comments about how adorable, loving, and sweet he is. I just love him more than I ever thought possible. My heart gets bigger every day for him. My sweet love<3

Can I just take a moment here to talk about my friends? Oh wait, it's my blog...I can do whatever I want=) Ok, so I joined MOPs and a bible study and met some great women at church. And you know what? These women have become my support. They have become my friends, good friends. And I have officially reached the point where I really don't know what I would do without them. From parenting advice to marital advice to clothing shopping and everything in between, we have fun. They are loving and kind and brutally honest. And they are exactly what I need.

It's funny as I type this I'm hearing the song "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" in my head. So don't worry at all, my sweet gold friends, you are still there. Besties who knew me before I was a mom, a wife, a girlfriend, an adult, and a college student. I love you two to the moon.

Here are two thoughts to end this rambling blog(I know you're glad it's ending):

1) I am one blessed girl. And every day I feel so humbled that God has given me such a beautiful life.

2) Satan is a sneaky character and we all encounter him many times each day. Please pray for my heart, mind, and soul to be strong enough to push him away instead of falling into his traps. This is a current issue for me and I'm really working on it.

If you made it this far, I'm impressed and will now stun you with yet another gratuitous picture of my precious angel baby:



XOXOXO

1 comment: