Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes I know it was yesterday, but we were busy and I didn't get a chance to blog! I wanted to take the time to express how truly thankful I am for my life and those that are a part of it! I really don't know how I could be more blessed by God...I have amazing parents that serve as a beautiful example of what a relationship should be. I have a gorgeous baby sister who I admire, respect, and love. I have a handsome husband who loves me with everything he has to give...together we have the most beautiful little baby boy I have ever seen and a loving, sweet dog:) I have 2 awesome best friends who serve as my soundboard, soul mates, safe places to land:) I have a HUGE family that is my heart-I can't imagine not having each of these people in my life....they are part of who I am and I am grateful. But most importantly, I feel so incredibly blessed to be love each and every single day to be loved by Jesus Christ! HE is the one I live for<3 I strive each day to strengthen my relationship with HIM. And though it has proved a challenging road at times, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love myself, my life, and my family & friends! And I don't feel corny saying it-I truly am happy in my life:) I wish for everyone to feel this way-it's a breath of fresh air to realize I'm where I want to be:) 


We went to my cousin Laurie's for Thanksgiving and had a great meal with great people:) It was Bryson's first time being around our huge family all at once-and while I know he was a bit overstimulated-he did great! Everyone loved him and wanted to hold him and talk to him! He is definitely changing-starting to "talk" and giggle all the time! He is so alert and happy, I feel SO blessed to have this beautiful and healthy baby to love on everyday:) 


I have two side notes to share before I sign off-1) I got my KitchenAid stand mixer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kohl's had a great sale and Kevin decided I should even get it early-will post a picture soon:) 2) We got our Christmas pictures back-SO cute:) Can't wait to share them, but until I get my Christmas cards out-they're our secret:)


"My heart is smiling!!" Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment