Here's a picture of our gorgeous baby, Bryson...just because<3
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I'm not gonna lie....
...I'm definitely having a hard time figuring this "making a blog" thing out! It's not quite as easy as I thought it would be=( I thought I had a sidebar with our family bio on it, but it's nowhere to be found...hmm. Oh well, I guess I'll have to mess with it a bit more. On a different note, today has been wonderful! Kevin let me sleep in a bit this morning, which was nice! Then we had breakfast as a family and even got to watch a little t.v. before work:) Later on, we're gonna head to Macy's to check out their 1 day sale (I'm begging Kevin for a Kitchen Aid stand mixer and we hear they're 33% off! Fingers crossed:) I'll report our findings tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay! You figured it out! I'm so excited to be your first comment and your first follower! Looking forward to many more posts!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm excited I finally figured it out! I LOVE reading your blog so you can take the credit for being my inspiration too:)
ReplyDelete