And spent the entire day decorating my house for Christmas-I will try to post some pics this weekend!!! Literally the only things I have left to do are hang my wreaths and flag and put my new mat outside=) Notice those are "outside things"? Yeah, I'll admit it...I don't want my neighbors thinking I'm a complete weirdo;) I LOVE CHRISTmas! There's just something about the warmth and coziness of the entire season...people seem to be a bit nicer! I'm even more excited to celebrate this year because we get to share it with Bryson-even if he will only be 4 months old!! He loves lights and music already so this is his kind of season:) Don't worry-I'm not forgetting to be thankful as I appear to be skipping over Thanksgiving;) I am incredibly thankful for every single blessing God has bestowed upon me and my family...He continues to amaze me every day and I love Him with all my heart<3 I have promised myself to try to think of others this Thanksgiving...so many are less fortunate than we are. It's a challenge not to get wrapped up in the food and family sometimes, but I am going to make an effort! Fulfilling last night's promise, I hate to say we did not end up with the stand mixer from Macy's. How were we to know the One Day Only sale would be confined to dishes and hand towels? ;) No really, they did not have a single high ticket item on sale that I saw...so basically we went to the mall and walked around for a bit. Better to exercise than spend money we don't need to spend right?!? Yes...thinking positively makes me feel much better about my ancient hand mixer;)
To be fair, I must post a pic of the precious puppies in our lives...after all, we are certainly grateful for them<3 This was taken on Christmas day last year:)
No comments:
Post a Comment